Bridal Shop Maryland, Shop Cheap A-Line/Princess Halter 2018 Short Knee Length Chiffon Red Bridesmaid Dresses Maryland Sleeveless 173214
>> Color name displayed on the picture of each dress.
>> The dress does not include any accessories in the picture, such as wraps/jackets, gloves, veil, handbag, etc.
A-Line/Princess Halter 2018 Short Knee Length Chiffon Red Bridesmaid Dresses Sleeveless 173214
Before you purchase A-Line/Princess Halter 2018 Short Knee Length Chiffon Red Bridesmaid Dresses Sleeveless 173214:
1. Choose the Color
View the Color Chart below, Choose your favorite Color to match your wedding theme, If the color you select is not in the Drop-Down menu, please choose "Custom Color Option" and input the color name or number in the "Special Notes" area.
2. Choose your Size
Before choosing the size, please kindly notice:
2.1) Please carefully follow our "Measuring Guide", and find a friend or family help you take the measurements. Just measure everything 2-3 times to be certain.
2.2) Ideally, you should take off everything except your underwear to get an accurate measurement.
2.3) No need to find a seamstress, because our measuring guide is very easy to follow. Plus, seamstresses usually take the measurements without referring to our guide, which might result in a poor fit.
2.4) Important! Bridal size typically run smaller than regular clothes, So if you usually wear US4 in the states, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are also US4 with us. Please compare your body measurements with our size chart before choosing your size.
2.5) "Custom Size" option is always preferred to make sure the dress will fit perfectly. please input the detailed measurements we required in the "Special Notes" area when you choose "Custom Size" option.
1. DOUBLE CHECK our "Measuring Guide" and "Size Chart" to choose the Right size.
2. DO NOT use the size for daily fashion dress or that from your local dress stores.
3. CUSTOM SIZE option is always PREFERRED by following our "Measuring Guide". Please input your detailed measurements in Special Notes Area.
Tips for Measuring:
1. Breath naturally, you natural body measurements will give you the best fitting dress.
2. Wear tight fitted clothing and an unpadded bra to make sure your measurements are accurate.
3. The tape measure should be snug, but not tight. And record from the very end of the metal tip.
4. Take your measurements twice to make sure they are the same.